To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Clear All
Show all compatible vehicles
|Material||EVA + Rubber|
|Execution standard||GB / T 4552-2013|
1.There are anti-skid grooves on both the sole and the foot bed to prevent skidding.
2.The unique anti-skidding bump design on the inside of the shoe tip enables the front palm and toe to find the strength point,making it easier to generate force.
3.The whole shoes are soft,comfortable, lightweight EVA material, slippers to walk easily,can follow one's inclinations.
4.The foot bed is designed entirely according to the line of the foot bottom of the human body,which is more stable than the slippers designed by ordinary flat panel.
1*pair of slippers.
1*User's manual(3 packets of prooves).
SIZE EXPLANATION (Required):
1. Please choose a suitable size base on your feet length.
2. Please place your order in US size while actual shoes’ size tags may show in CN/EUR size.
3. Some tags’ UK/US size number may be different from our size chart’s UK/US size number, please take our size chart as the standard reference.
As different companies has their own defined size charts, we advise customers to choose a suitable
size base on feet length measurement rather than select the size you usually wear directly. Sorry that
we won’t be responsible for incorrect size disputes.
The shoe color in this product page is only for your reference. Actual product color may be lightly different
than the picture shows here due to monitor chromatic aberration or photography light condition.
Shoes may have smell because of glue, shoe polish or being completely sealed during transportation.
Please put them under good ventilation for several days and smell will be gone.
How to choose your size:
2. Refer our size chart to see which size match your feet length.
3. If one of your feet is larger or longer than another, you should choose the size which match your larger foot.
4. If your instep or foot type are larger than ordinary, you are advised to buy a larger size.
5. Please note that deviation may happen if you use wrong measure method.